Saturday, February 8, 2014

Halfway there






photo credits goes to azhar


Creative Marketplace turned out to be a really good experience, well minus the part where we had to carry all our logistics from home to the national library and back home for three days. On the first day, I just couldn't wait for it to be over but really, I wished the exhibition was at least a week long. I got to meet interesting people, learn how to present myself and got some (unconfirmed) job opportunities. I'm still lost, uncertain of what I want people to see me as but I think I'm getting there. :) I think the best part of this exhibition is that it kinda helped with boosting my confidence, even though it's just that tiny weenie bit of it. I'm glad to know that there are people out there who genuinely appreciate my works, especially when they are not people from the design industry. I was shocked and loss for words when someone asked me if I'm selling my works lol. Really, really needed to hear those words. Thank you strangers :') 





The only photo that I took of my booth haha





Still vividly remember what Azhar said to me during the assessment on the first day. I don't know if he really means it or not, but I would wanna believe that he does. That motivated me one way or another so, thank you, probably-the-only-lecturer-who-is-still-not-my-friend-on-facebook.
Last lap: FYP/Graduation Show! GOGOGO





No comments: