Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fats

Blogging from my phone as Robin is dead, again. It's a long long story but in short, Robin needs a new logic board (again). I've honestly lost all hope in this MacBook Pro model as a lot of other owners of the same models are facing the same issue. But this is such a bad, BAD timing because of my ongoing FYP T_T. I just hope I can get back Robin asap and it can last till I graduate. Then, I can think about buying a new MBP.

Highlight of the post:

I'd never really care about my body weight or worry about my body shape etc. Who would've known that I would be so sad over things like that now HAHAH. Now, it all begins with a pair of pants. I've been hunting for a pair of tartan pants for quite some time. The ones that I found are either not to my liking, too expensive or they're sold out. When I finally bought one online, I was SO happy (didn't even bother checking the measurements and trusted the alphabet "M"). CNY is just around the corner so I thought, yay I could wear this on cny. Today, the pants arrived and....yeah. IT'S TOO SMALL FOR ME. DAMN THEM MODELS ARE SO PETITE, It's like size S when it says medium! Time to really make exercising a habit, and so the tartan pants hunt continues..I'm probably gonna have to sell the pants :(

/

I've been really stressed over my final year project. I just wanna get it over and done with so I can graduate but I'm trying to change the mindset because it doesn't help to motivate myself in any way. Good thing is that we were selected to be one of the exhibitors in the Grad Show this year, that's enough to make me go forward I guess. I wouldn't want to get removed from the list and embarrass myself hahhaahha. Oooookay time to continue drawing animals~

No comments: