Tuesday, October 29, 2013

jolly good fellow




I'm not sure if it's a Libra thing, or it's just my personality. I can't seem to stay mad at someone/something for long, which is a good trait I guess? I was still pissed from the incident mentioned in the previous post, it lasted until Tuesday because shit continued to happen. I was so angry to the point where I was trying to hold back my tears in the studio, I didn't even want to talk to my tutor anymore l o l so I made Joseph go alone. After that night, I was done ranting, dwelling and sulking over the fact that we were being treated unfairly and things weren't going smoothly for us at the beginning of this journey. "Everything happens for a reason", so I'd rather see this as a challenge and to my surprise, I'm slowly liking this new client that our tutor suggested to us. :)

Things are getting better; I felt really good today because we managed to get our proposal done early! (Y) I think I deserve a reward hahahahha. I'm still waiting for the rest of my pay so that I can strike off two things in my to-buy list hehe.



Goofing around with photobooth ha ha ha thank you Apple for the free OS X Mavericks update!! Robin runs so much smoother now and it doesn't lag that often. I feel like I'm having a brand new mbp with my new battery, am taking good care of Robin now!

Anyway, my conversation with the guys for the past few months have been involving a lot of "gym", "muscles", "biceps", "strong man", "buff guy", "six packs", "abs", "2.4", "pull up", "NAPFA" and I thought it would stop after they've taken their NAPFA but nOpe. I've never been a sporty person so I would never ever hit the gym with them ahahahaha and I could never join in the convo when they talk about gym or NAPFA so I'd just listen, damn we need a new topic to talk about! 





No comments: